
As I drove down to the airport from Sonoma into Napa County, I got the call from Merry, "Georgia's here!" she screamed into the phone. I danced as much as I could inside the car and celebrated across the coast with my beautiful wife. This was coming true the roller coaster was off and running.
Before boarding the plane in SF, I stopped in Burlingame and hit a few shops. First it was to the bookstore where I purchased "Baby 411" and "What Fathers Do Best"...I knew I wasn't going to sleep on the plane! Next I hit the wine shoppe and purchase a bottle or Veuve Clicquot Rose Champagne. Finally I went to Janie and Jack and announced in the doorway..."I'm a Daddy!" The sales staff went nuts...it was also pretty cool that they were busy marking down all kinds of deals on baby clothes. I went crazy and bought several little dresses for her. You gotta love this pink one!